emily dickinson

Uma palavra morre Pois eu digo
Quando é dita Que ela nasce
— Dir-se-ia Nesse dia.

sábado, 4 de setembro de 2010

swallowed in the sea - coldplay



"you cut me down a tree and brought it back to me, and that’s what made me see where i was going wrong. you put me on a shelf and kept me for yourself. i can only blame myself, you can only blame me. and i could write a song a hundred miles long, well, that's where i belong and you belong with me. and i could write it down or spread it all around, get lost and then get found or swallowed in the sea."


Maybe that's it. Maybe I wasn't meant to have friends and lovers and people around. Maybe I'm just here to be lonely and cry and having olny movies, books and music for comfort. Maybe I wasn't built the right way and that's why I'll never fit anywhere, no matter how hard I try or how much it hurts. Perhaps there's somewhere out in the space where a bunch of people made just like me are happy and laugh together and have nice cups of coffee sitting in their big yards with all those trees around, and they just sent me to the wrong world and that's why now I'm so fucking lost and miserable.


"a solidão às vezes é tão nítida como uma companhia"


Não sei porque mas às vezes escrever em inglês me conforta mais do que em português.


Bem, fiquei mil anos sem postar aqui porque estava sem tempo. Ou sem paciência. Nada mais me agrada, nada mais me satisfaz, então escrever aqui havia se tornado só outro hábito sem sentido. Mas eu espero que isso tenha passado, ou esteja passando.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário